Before flying, pilots should use a checklist containing at least the following items.
- Are you sure you have a list of emergency and survival equipment on board (see EU Regulation 865/2012, NCO GEN 130) for immediate communication with rescue and coordination centers?
- Have you checked that the aircraft documentation has been updated?
- Did the passenger keep information before the flight?
- Have you done the weight and balance / performance calculation?
- Is the first aid kit accessible and up to date?