OTHER SIGHTSEEING FLIGHTS
Goal of the Platform:
The legal use of Flyboy through the platform, in compliance with the EASA regulations
Fee sharing and payment system:
A person registered at Flyboy joins an aviator community. The Flyboy team ensures the honouring of the principles of shared-cost system.
To do so, the pilot specifies the costs of a one-hour flight considering the following points:
– fuel costs, the costs of landing and parking (if any)
– leasing costs of the aircraft, if the aircraft is leased from its owner
The costs calculated this way will be divided by the number of passengers transported by Flyboy with the aircraft.
Advantages of the shared-cost flights:
- The announced flights will be accomplished with small and comfortable aircrafts (1 – 6 people)
- They use regional airports accessible with car in max. 20 minutes both for the departure and arrival points
- It’s advantageous, if there in nor direct normal airline between two points
- You needn’t arrive at the airport 2 – 3 hours before the flight
- The travel time will be halved guaranteeing the same comfort and approximately identical costs the normal airlines can offer for both business or leisure flights
- The number of destinations will be increased, only in Hungary there are approximately 100 civil airfields